From Ravenblack CityWiki
|Blake is a Georgian.|
Hello everyone at the Wiki! I wanted to apologize for not filling in the "Summary" field on any of my rash of recent edits. I don't think any of them are controversial, really just maintenance, but I will make an effort to go back and fill them in nonetheless. --Pythias 17:04, 26 May 2015 (CEST)
And it seems that I can't go back and fill in the "Summary" field on my past edits. If I'm correct, I can certainly see the reasoning for it.
Well, the brief summary of all my recent editing over the last few days is as follows:
0) Created my own page. Who doesn't love themselves? (And if you don't, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?)
1) Updating clans. Many were still described as "Active" and in "Category:Clans/Active", whereas there are almost no active clans left in the City (that I'm aware of). I reclassified a bunch of them from "Category:Clans/Active" to "Category:Clans/Dead", changed any text indicating status from "Active" to "Dead", and sometimes tagged them with "Category:History". I did this based on my own knowledge and after consulting the history for both the main page and the talk pages. If there hadn't been any change since 2011, I assumed my own knowledge was accurate. As of the end of my working on them, there are still eight clans showing as active, probably more than really are, but I wanted to err on the side of generosity. Clans whose status I changed: BlackHaven Coven, Clan Archangel, Clan Mooncalf, Clan de Beljeferon, House of Heorot, Kingdom of Heorot, The Legacy, Covenant, Cyäegha, Midnights, Path of Enlightenment, The Conclave, The Organization, and The Wolf Clan. (I would have done Clan Capadocious, too, but that page is protected.)
2) Worked my way through a bunch of broken redirects, dead-end pages, and double redirects.
3) Added a couple of new News Sources and adjusted status on some defunct ones.
4) Added some categories to other pages (like Category:Wiki Resources to RBCWiki:Resolving Disputes).
That about sums it up. Again, I apologize for diving in before reading policy pages and seeing what the proper way of doing it would have been. I will strive to follow protocol moving forward. --Pythias 20:57, 26 May 2015 (CEST)